Friday, November 28, 2008

Should you Give Up?

How many times has someone close to you said they'd do something and haven't? I don't know about you but when I tell somebody I'm gonna do something, it might take some time but I do my best to do it and get it done. The only time I don't is when I have completely forgotten whatever it is I was supposed to do but as soon as something triggers it back into my memory I do it.



How much hope and trust do you put into those words that people hand out so often? How many times do those things not come to pass before you realize that all they are is empty words? Time after time I hear those words, they give me hope, Then time after time I get disappointed. Sometimes the things are trivial but every once in awhile they are things that will completely change your life! Broken promises are much to common a thing now days.



I guess when you hear it, you just gotta take that chance. It might just be that one time when they will do what they say. Even though that person has repeatedly told you they'd do something and haven't, you're afraid not to believe them because that just might be the time they do complete their promise. So what do you do? All I do is listen ands hope that someday, someway I will get what was promised to me. Hope and keep the faith.

No comments: