Friday, November 21, 2008

A Call For Help

I am a mother of a soldier. I am very greatful that my son is state side for the holidays but there are thousands who are not.

While I was surfing the web I ran acrossed something that really touched me. It is called HOLIDAY MAIL FOR HEROES. I have a deep conviction for this as do alot of those here in America.

So here is my Call for Help. Please, everyone that reads this, please participate. Send Christmas Cards to this address.

HOLIDAY MAIL FOR HEROES
P.O. Box 5456
Capital Hill, MD
20791-5456

Please, get involved. Ask your church, workplace, etc to get involved in this. Copy my plea and paste it into emails and send it out to evryone in your address book. Let's make sure that those fighting for our freedom know they are remembered and thought of during this holiday season.

Like I told my girls. Write alittle something inside the card just to say Thanks. Then if you put your name and address they might just send a response or maybe become a penpal!

So to those that do this, I want to say Thank You for thinking of those that are away from their family this year.

No comments: