Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Losing ..... Hmm I can't remember

So it seems I am not the only one around that is interested in the past. This week on the morning news they've been hosting 5 Decades in 5 Days. I've really been enjoying it alot but they don't do it long enough or have enough of the (I can't believe I'm saying this) old fashion stuff like the tv ads, etc... Somebody needs to host several 2 hour shows for all of us older folks to remenice and remember back to our youth. Today they had the 4 Topps which only 1 original remains but they did a medley of some of their hits and I knew when tears started to fill my eyes that today was going to be one of those days. Yes that damn "M", what word am I referring to? Menopause. Anyone that has not been introduced personally to the rearing evil head of menopause has no idea what it's like. Not even my husband that has listened repeatedly to my complaints can fully understand it. In fact, even having to deal with my hot flashes and having to "open the window", "close the window" just don't get it! I mean it's so bad that we haven't been able to sleep together in the same bed for months now so you'd think he'd have a clue.


All I hear is "why don't you get a grip" IF ONLY I COULD! It's driving me crazy! I never know from day to day how my hormones are gonna act. I wish I could get a grip darn it! Men especially don't understand that it is impossible to control the whole menopause hormone issue.


Anyways getting back to my initial thoughts on writing today. Why do I get so involved, so emotional of things from the past?  Well I lost my inspiration or train of thought so I guess I'll just post this and hope it comes back soon.

No comments: