Monday, November 17, 2008

BRRrrrr......

Ok people I have a question. First I want to get it acrossed...... I HATE WINTER!!!!! Michigan has went totally stupid this year and have planned to Not clear the roads as usual. I have watched message ribbons acrossed the bottom of the tv screen all day and night with accident after accidents being reported. I live downtown on a main street corner which is also directly across the street from the hospital, the emergency vehicle route and as I look out the window, they aren't even keeping it clear!

Now back to my question. Where can I move were it doesn't have any or very little snow? Also it can't get too cold in the winter months, no hurricanes, few tornados, not too hot in the summer months. Give me a few minutes and I'll think of somemore requirements. It would be great to find somewhere that would stay in the mid 70's year around wouldn't it. So far, is it possible?

Ok I can relax alittle. Try anywhere from 60 degrees to 75 degrees. It doesn't have to be sunny all the time, I like alittle rain once in awhile. I just can't stand it too hot or too cold. In order to keep my sanity or help ward off most depression, I need to be where I can go outside and take a walk, ride a bike, something. I just now started steadily taking off weight and go figure, it's winter and you know what happens in the winter months.

I'd like to start a website. I know this is a website but I'd like to generate alittle money from one.. I sure could use some help. It would have to be funded by sponsors because the type of site I'd like wouldn't make people subscribe. I'd tell you what it is but then well, I'd have to kill ya. LOL No actually I'm afraid that some dishonest person would steal my plan.

I have another option for making money and that would be to get someone to go into my storage unit and sell off a bunch of it. I know there's got to be some good money making old stuff in it. Why do I get in the mood to do it when it gets too cold outside to be able to do it?

Another thing, I noticed it just today. I can go for long periods of time without being hungry even days sometimes but when it's cold and I'm bored, I'm always hungry. Really, if I'm really really bored I eat just for something to do. I need your prayers for this problem. I have lost 22 pounds and I don't want to gain it back! The other thing I need or want prayer for is the ability to stop drinking so much Pepsi. I know it's not really healthy for me but right now I think that's how I'm staying alive. If I don't eat anything else at least I'm getting calories from Pepsi.

Have you ever heard of anyone that can't drink water? Well every time I drink water it makes me nauseated. Is there a medical condition for that? I'd sure like to know what it is. I also can't drink diet drinks because of what they use in it for sweetener. It makes me feel weird and the last time I drank some it made me feel like I was on acid. That would be great if I liked that kind of thing. I won't lie, there was a time in my teenage years, just imagine, I could of got high legally! To think about it I'm glad I didn't know or I might of turned out worse then I am.

Hmm.... that also reminds me of something else told to me long long ago by a doctor I had. She told me that I had some kind of medical condition that started with a P that made my body act opposite to different medications. Anybody got an idea what that word might be? I'd sure like to locate my old medical records from her but I have no idea where she is anymore. Unfortunately alot of my medical records were long before computers, lost in time.

Just like everything else about my past........Lost in time.

No comments: