Thursday, November 20, 2008

Making Memories

  While emailing my oldest back and forth this morning some things of the past came to mind.  This weekend, my youngest along with her husband Tyler and daughter Alexis (Lexie for short) are traveling down to Louisville Kentucky for a short visit.  My oldest, Aimee has 2 boys. Jaron 3 and Ethan 1.  It just so has it that Ethan turned 1 on November 9th and Lexie will turn 1 on November 27th.

  I wrote that I'd love to be a fly on the wall so I could see and hear the interactions between the two 1 year olds.  Then it occured to me they Aimee and April would get a taste of the samething I went through.  I told Aimee that what the two didn't think of, Jaron would!  That's when it hit my mind.  When April was about the same age, I watched my nephew Joshua that was the same age as her.  I also had my son that was 2 years older.  So there it was two 1 year olds and a 3 year old.  That just assured me so much more of what both my daughters were going to experience.  Oh what joy!  You know how they say "what goes around comes around" LOL!!!!

  Paybacks!  Well what I went through so many years ago, my oldest also got a taste of it seeing that she was 10 at the time and would have to help keep an eye on them if I had to cook or take a potty break.  I don't know if she remembers back then but I'm sure her memory will get jolted after just a few minutes.  I am so hoping that they will take alot of pictures and video. Got to have video of this!  Although I will be a few hundred miles away from the interaction, in my mind I will have a continuous smile.

  That house is gonna be turned upside down and inside out but the memories that will be made will always be unforgetable.

No comments: