Monday, December 1, 2008

Touched

My husband had the chance to preach after several years and I must say he was definitely touched by the hand of God. The Holy Spirit was so strong during worship. I dare say that the message he brought had tears in everyones eyes. I have to admit that I have been a nervous wreck ever since he got the phone call asking if he would fill the pulpit for Sunday. I couldn't sleep the whole night before. But it was ok, once I seen him standing up there in front of the congregation, I felt calm. I had a relaxing peace that over took my body.



There wasn't alot of people there, only around 35-50 but our youngest daughter April and our son in law Tyler were there. They had told us that they would be there but you know how it is, I have to admit I wasn't sure if they'd make it or not even though I had our grandaughter for the night. We both have prayed for them ever since they got engaged. Praying that they would bring up the baby in a Christian home.  Michael's mother, aunt and cousin also came.


 I just want to let everyone know that I am so very proud of my husband. He did good.

No comments: