Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Better Late Then Never

My Wish List
This list will probably get added to for a long time so check back!

This is a list of things I'd like but I know there's things on it that are unreachable.



1. Home in the Country (preferably Kentucky)

2. Have my Nova fixed up & painted

3. WebCam

4. Digital Camera/Video Recorder

5. Levis

6. Shirts (no sleeves)

7. Tennis Shoes

8. All my Children Living Close to Me

9. My Storage Unit Cleaned Out

10. Road Trip Vacation on Route 66 (taking time to smell the roses)

11. A Different Dream every night about my childhood

12. Write a Book of Memories for my Grandkids

13. I want to buy my house back in Shepherdsville, Kentucky

14.Buy 20 acres of land and build a house on all 4 corners (1 for me & each of my kids)

15. Go Ice Skating

16. Go Roller Skating

No comments: