Thursday, March 20, 2008

Guess I Gotta Start Sometime

Well, here I go! Gosh, what am I thinking today? LOL, I have no idea! I guess I'm sitting here thinking of what in the world to write. Believe it or not, this is the first time I really don't have much on my mind. Man this sucks!
As my grand daughter is asleep on the couch, I guess I have to say, "What a Blessing"
Right now, she is the only grandchild that lives close enough for me to see and spend time with.
I also have on my mind, the thoughts of how, in the future, can we possibly be able to live somewhere, where we can be close to all of our kids and grandkids. With them spread over 3 states, it's not gonna be easy. I have in my mind, the hope that some day, we will own alot of acreage where we can all build a house on each four corners so we can all live close to one another.
I always thought about having a blog but never got around to doing it until my husband started one. His is way better then mine. I guess today wasn't a good day for me to start my blog since my mind is blank but I suppose you have to start somewhere. All I can say is to check back at a later time because usually I have alot on my mind. I have so many pieces of paper laying around the house with my thoughts and feelings wrote on them.
Most of what I write I never even give to anyone. In fact I write it down, leave the pages laying all over the place and then eventually throw them out. I suppose I will write in my blog like I would write in a diary. I know, I'm boring. Give me a break will ya. I never did this before so it'll take me some time to get the hang of it.
Ya'll have a good one!

No comments: