Friday, January 30, 2009

Is Hope Gone? Almost!

Let me talk about someone I know. This person has a heart of gold, will bend over backwards to help anyone that needs help but will barely do anything to help themselves. This person used to be a go getter, always busy, always trying to better themselves but now, nothing.

This person has so much potential and has alot of good ideas but they don't go anywhere. This person has had quite a few different opportunities to work. At first they are all into it but it soon fades and nothings been done.

It worries me that this person is turning into a very lifeless being. One thing that is very bothersome is that they will do all sorts of things for all sorts of people and places for free but when they have a real good chance at making money, well they back down and stay as far away from the idea as possible.

What to do, what to do? My problem is that I just can't seem to sit down and tell they how I really feel about this whole thing. I mean, I've heard promise after promise in the past of what they were going to do with their life but now it's like they've slipped into neutral and have forgotten all of those promises.

One thing that really bothers me is the fact of what this person had promised their spouses parents. This goes for both the male and female gender of a marriage, just in different ways.
When you promise to always take care of that special someone to their parents, doesn't that mean anything? When you break that promise, what is it saying to your partner? Let me tell you one thing that I am positive about and that is they don't love you any less. I haven't always taken care of my husband but I have never loved him less. It hurts me to even think that he might of even had it enter his mind!

Hmm, I don't even know where I was going with this. Oh I hate having an idea and then forget what it was. I don't know, maybe this is all that needs to be said about the situation. Well except for the fact I just keep telling this person to not give up hope.

No comments: