Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Plea From My Heart

Well here I am again. With a totally different kind of entry today.

I was surfing the net and found a site where you tell your story or plead youe case is a better way to put it. It's been said that there are people out there with millions that have a big heart and give money to those they find would put it to good use. So I thought to myself, "Why Not!"

So below is what I wrote. Hey, if any of you feel compassion, feel free to spread some my way!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My husband and I have been together for over 30 years. We worked hard all our life and raised 3 kids. We had found our dreamhome in a small community in north- central Kentucky and started our own business doing landscaping and lawncare. Due to natural disasters year after year, like a tornado, flood and 3 consecutive years of drought we ended up losing everything we had worked so hard for. Both of us in our 50's now, it is becoming harder and harder trying to start from scratch.

I am very thankful that all our children are grown and on their own now. But it sure would make me feel alot better if we as parents could be there if they ever needed us to fall back on, if you know what I mean.

We don't believe in the credit game, we feel it's a trap. Right now we are forced to live with my mother in law in a very small apt. We were delivering items that people purchased on ebay but our truck reached over 300,000 miles on it and stated having all sorts of issues. We started scraping and I'm also working as a caregiver which only pays 300.00 a month. Right now I see no end in sight as far as being able to get out on our own and having a home of our own.


My lifelong dream was to have a home where our kids could come visit and be able to let our grandkids say, "hurray! we're going to grandma & grandpa's house. We want ot live out in the country, away from the hustle and bustle of city life where it is relatively quite and slower paced. We want to grown a garden, have a way to help others in need in some smal way. But my hope for that is disappearing after each and every passing day.

Having someone give us enough money to obtain a home where love will be found for our grandkids would not be throwing money away. So if anyone out there has a heart for us, you can email me at mikenbeth40165@yahoo.comThanks for listening to at least part of our story. If you want more then just ask.

No comments: