Monday, January 5, 2009

An Apology

  I want to apologize to anyone whom has been following my blog regularly. I have taken on another job so I have been unable to do any writing on my blog. I so wanted to write on my blog every day but I guess it is going to be impossible.

  Let me write a short quick entry about my new job. I am a Caregiver. I had a friend of a friend call me a say that her prior caregiver went bezerk while drinking and started throwing things and pushing her around. The police were called and I guess he even threatened them when they got there. Needless to say, he went to jail and they put a restraining order on him so he can't be anywhere near her. That's when I was called and asked to step in and become her new caregiver.

  When I got there for the first time I guess you might say I went into shock! That place was a total disaster area. There were broken items, broken glass all over the place and coffee all over the walls and furniture. He had somehow gotten past the chair where she spends most of her time and into her bedroom. He grabbed and thrown everything possible and you have to climb somewhat of a mountain of items just to get inside her bedroom door. I mean this place is a MESS!

  Although I have worked on it for several days it still looks as if nobody has touched it.  I am really trying to create some more income but this lady is very strange at times and I keep catching her in lies. I have worked so many hours and now I find out that I won't be paid for more then half of them.

  So please, please pray for me!

No comments: