Monday, October 5, 2009

Just Alittle About our Business

I want to show you a picture of our Limo/Taxi but I'm having trouble getting the picture to upload. So I guess I will keep trying till I get it in here. I can't believe how busy we are already. I guess people are just sick and tired of the usual bull that they get from all the other companies here in Kalamazoo.

We are professional, honest and treat people the way we expect to be treated. Our rates are lower then all the rest and we can tell if it's really going to hurt you financially to pay the rate so we will do all we can to work with you. In fact, if you want to go to church on Sunday and don't have a ride or the money to pay, we will take you to church FREE! Now what other cab company will do that for you?

We also offer designated driver services. Just have the bartender give us a call! If you don't want to leave your vehicle parked there overnight, let us know and one of our family members will drive it home for you at no charge! Of course tips are always a very welcomed addition for our services.

We also have a Lincoln Town Car Stretch Limo that is being services and detailed which will soon be on the streets. Just think, what will your neighbors think when you pull up in front of your residence in a limo? and all you did was go grocery shopping! Limo rides at taxi rates> that's our motto. Or at least one of them.

It's been a long busy day and I now have about an hour before the bar rush so I think I will just kick back with my headphones on and catnap till a call comes in. It seems like everytime I try to do that though, a call comes in, but that's ok. It's what we do, it's our business. Remember, when in Kalamazoo, the best number to call is GODSPEED TRANSPORTATION! (269) 547-5477



No comments: