Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Well I Believe Now

  I have always been alittle sceptic on the idea of things getting into your head while your sleeping.  You know, put on a learning tape while you sleep and well you know the rest.  Well I woke up early this morning and since my husband works the graveyard shift, I went out into the frontroom and turned on the tv.  I grabbed my cup of coffee and sat down to enjoy the morning.

  Before too long I had fallen back asleep. I am not one that dreams very often but this time I did. All I can remember is that I was with my mom and she was telling me that she had to go. I was in tears hanging onto her hand as she was pulling away saying to always remember that I love you but I have to go. In my dream I was frantic!

  All of a sudden I woke up hearing myself yelling please don't go mommy please don't leave me!  I was in a full fledge mantic crying fit. My face was drenched with tears and although I had stopped yelling, I couldn't stop crying.  After a few minutes, I was able to calm myself only to start back up again.  This happened over and over. It took me almost 45 minutes to finally stop.

  That's when I noticed what was on the television.  It was the Regis and Kelly show and you know what they were talking about?  Yep, that's right, mother's. It was a show about how much mothers love their daughters and all the things they do for them.  Basically it was a mother's day show since Mother's Day is this coming Sunday.

  Every time I would think about how I had got woken up, I would again start the uncontrollable crying. Actually even when I wasn't thinking about it, I would have tears slowly dripping down my cheeks. I just couldn't stop them, they just kept coming.

  After my husband woke up, I got him his coffee and sat down next to him to try and tell him about what had happened to me.  I was so choked up that after just 4 or 5 words I started to cry.  I just couldn't get it out!

  I have to say I felt pretty bad for Michael, he of course didn't know what was going on so he was getting alittle upset. He must of thought something really really bad had happened.

  After a few minutes I was finally able to tell him the whole story.  Even now, several hours later, I am still having the same effects only not as bad.  I don't understand it, probably never will.

  It's been years since my mom passed away. She passed away the year my oldest daughter graduated and she's 30 now so see, it has been a long time.  It just goes to show me and make me be a compkete believer that things really do sink into your brain when your asleep.

No comments: